"Last Epoch currently looks like it has what it takes to sail ahead into the Diablo-like future" - Game Informer

[Excerpt]
Last Epoch

Last Epoch is currently in Early Access, and shows some promise. While you’ll find many of the same staples that exist across the genre here like class archetypes and skill trees, Last Epoch adds a time travel twist to the equation.

Instead of maps or rifts, you explore Echoes to find piles of potent loot and craft up the best options available. There are still endgame systems that have yet to appear, and as mentioned in previous entries – the endgame is the lifeblood of these kinds of games.

While the path from Early Access to real deal release can be unknown waters, Last Epoch currently looks like it has what it takes to sail ahead into the Diablo-like future.

Read the full article on Game Informer:

11 Likes

Not a big fan of gaming journalism (i have alot of bad exp with german sites)

But i think any coverage is good coverage.

Until Online/MP hits, lots of people will probably still wait, but maybe this arctivle got some people aware of LE, whic hwould be great of course.

2 Likes

I agree. I don’t hold much regard for magazines that do gaming articles for the most part, but like you said the publicity is a great thing. A lot of people read this “magazine” (even though it’s mostly digital now) and that will bring a lot of attention. :smiley:

1 Like

I notice out of all of the ARPG’s on steam, its currently on the “first” page. So that’s probably a pretty good sign.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.