Last Epoch 1.0 Patch Notes

Nice balance when you can freeze bosses and basically walk on them.

Best game ever !!! <3 :100: :100: :100: :100:

Any info on the changes/fixes to the native Linux client that were mentioned by Mike to come with 1.0?

2 Likes

Is Werebear’s Crackling Assault and Unending Storm missing from this set of changes, or did that remain an unconnected subskill? What about the unique Storm Breaker?

seems like a worthy 1.0 patch. thanks guys! i hope the launch will be just fine. Take your time to rest, to the whole team! <3

• Stormbreaker remains unchanged
  • Crackling Assault has been changed to Storm Bolts
  • Unending Storm modifies lightning damage you deal, it doesn’t have anything to do with lighting/storm bolt triggers.

Edit: Stormbreaker actually was incidentally updated to use Storm Bolt, though the text for the effect still states it’s Lightning Strike. We’ll most likely keep this functionality and update the text to completely replace Lightning Strike with Storm Bolt game wide.

2 Likes

There were 13 new uniques announced, but I don’t see anything about them (except from the notes from yesterday). Am I blind, or will we be getting the information about them soon?

How long will a cycle last for… a really IMPORTANT question to ask.
Please need a answer before launch.

Is there any kind of clan system being implemented so groups can chat in game with each other?

I use Gentoo and works fine. There is no reason to update that layer, it all depends on the version of the game. Otherwise you can always use proton, which also works very well.

No, no clan/guilds.

Congratulations to the entire development/project team. You can see the affection with this update! I hope you continue like this always.

Please don’t make the same competition mistake. Listening to the community is the key to success for the game to become unforgettable.

Looking forward to version 1.0 and already looking forward to the next leagues.

This “new font,” will it be legible? Will it be resizable? Will there be any actual UI accessibility options?

1 Like

Great stuff guys

The game looks amazing now!

Not that its a huge deal! But is the game releasing with Steam Achievements?

Seeing all these Lightning subskills being converted to Storm Bolt makes me excited to see the Gathering Storm tree. Wonder if we will be able to buff Storm Bolt from other sources.

thats a bummer, even just from the aspect of having a social chat with friends or being able to see your group of people. we are migrating a large clan over to this game that has no group social features. bummer
were super excited about everything else though and have been putting in tons of hours!

So I read all of this, but I didn’t see anything about the portal being fixed. You hit your Keybind for portal. then instead of instantly teleporting you it just spawns a portal you have to click. Which is fine, I can get past that. but then you click it, and there is nothing to indicate that you actually clicked it. then after about 3 seconds. the portal disappears and nothing happens and you can still move around, then 2 seconds later you finally get a loading a screen and actually teleport.

THEN ON TOP OF THAT,

You have to find where your teleport is at to go back to where you were. And in some cases, the teleport will be like inside a wall or book shelf and your character can’t reach it. so you can’t teleport back to where you were.

idk if this is a me only bug because I play on a 49" G9 monitor or what.

But please please fix it. It’s one of the only complaints I have had about this game.

Waiting anxiously, and waiting for the delay to change instances to be fixed