Last Epoch 1.0.1 Patch Notes

Item Tooltip not fixed (too big and FPS-Drops if you hover over), if you get near a transizion point you get insta teleported not fixed since early access … Why EHG? oO

shut steam client down as well as game. Then steam picks up there is an update.

1 Like

you’re upset they didn’t prioritize this complete non-issue of a bug? it’s not as if you’re comparing gear mid-combat. this should be low-priority for them lol

2 Likes

still lots of enemies show no life bar, hope this getting also fixed soon

3 Likes

If you are having LE-77 Error issues, Verify Integrity of Game files will push through the update. Restarting steam didnt start the update.

Yea… ridiculous!! #1 problem. Some people want some competition and the whole game is ruined because of this. Not cool. I dislike their priorities. Might as well play SINGLE PLAYER (I won’t), because any reason you’d want to play multiplayer is wrecked.

well the Soul gambler in the Soulfire Bastion Dungeon can give u another variant of it

My game starts at around 7GB and goes up to 15 GB RAM usage after a 10 hour session of monolith farming which leads to FPS drops. Restarting the game is the only way to fix the issue.

Fixing Concentration Aura from Judgement not being around the player in offline mode when? reported this bug every day for the last 2 weeks

2 Likes

This is a pretty big issue which they haven’t even acknowledged.

Thank you for all the hard work! Looking forward to the future of the game! :smile:

Earthquake aftershock is not fixed.

1 Like

It’s not dependent on comparing gear. Comparing gear is just one way to shred your FPS if you are affected by that bug.

For us who are affected by it just running echoes can get your FPS down to 20-40 from 200+.

Edit: Though it appears to have either been fixed or I didn’t notice it takes a while after restarting for it to appear. Getting 100 FPS in combat now., much better than before.

nice :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Kinf of short, considering the huge amount of bugs, especially around skills and prophecies. But I understand it was an intense week, hope more gets fixed soon.

Thanks!

I really appreciate how EHG works 7 days a week to help others and work constantly on Their passion.

1 Like

Disappointed to see all the controller fixes, but no mention of fixing the keybinding bug (“this button is already in use” even when it isn’t). I prefer to play with my controller, but this is making it impossible since I don’t like the default keybinds.

Love the consistent changes and fixes. Great work :slight_smile:

Linux client still have the transparent mini map and still not rendering the world map and some other stuff.

maybe get a better pc lol

1 Like