Last Epoch 1.0.1 Patch Notes

And Healing Hands from pala and runemaster and the new primalist skills and so on and so forth. I sadly think we will be stuck in a balance nightmare for a bit longer before things get more in line.
Then again it looks like every mastery has a way to specc for strong stuff so a lot of work needs to be done and this takes time for sure.

just wanted to THANK YOU for fixing the left mouse button action! Its such a relief to have attack on left mouse button back!

Thanks for the warning, Iā€™m leveling squirrel build right now

1 Like

awesome :+1:

Its the gold drop nerfed? BTW I have tons of frame drops (down to 45fps) after this patch, never happen before.

Mobs and my character no longer have health bars.

The friends list is still loaded lazilyā€¦

I am stil without stash, CoF levels. gear with CoF levels req not usable.
hoped when i came home from work today it would be fixed, nope, RIP. Will keep looking from time to time.
iā€™ve rechecked file integrity a few times. restarted the client but nothing.

Or if someone would just tell me it wonā€™t be fixed so I know I can just start again, filling stash and leveling up CoF levels with some quick farmed items i wouldnt even mind :slight_smile:

just noticed. Last Boss in The Stolen Lance Mono also shows no health barā€¦sucks pretty hard for bosses

1 Like

Bug still in the game :frowning:
Vendor - Display Bug - Font size for [Shift- Right Click] is gigantic

the vram ussage is high too and makes video card fans go loud caped at 60fps even on only high aswell as in end of time town since forever for years, its known that unity engines do that, like even deep rock survival that new game wich dont have much graphics but even in menu is too much gpu ussage with fps capped ofc so dont think is the devs fault is the unity engine faultt unnescesary ussage afk in menu for no reason doing nothing aswell as in game

same, its better but not completely fixed

Well, yeah, but that variant is a massiva PITA to farm compared to getting the guaranteed regular one

1 Like