Last Epoch 1.0.0d Patch Notes

Please fix the attack on left click issue, all we can do right now is use left click for movement. It used to work during beta, I’ve no clue why it was changed(if it was done on purpose).

I want the ability again to bind a left click ability if I’m clicking an enemy. It was great in beta.

thank uu

just downloaded and it looks good. Loading screens are faster. Thank u

1 Like

People thanking devs for the fast work and saying they’re having a blast just pains me. There is no way in hell anyone is truely having fun right now. Not saying the game the game is bad. I loved it during early access. But in its current state, we can hardly call it a game.

Grow up and stop sucking the devs off for attention. You’re not impressing anyone by acting unaffected you’re just annoying.

This is not a bug. This is server issues…

There was an issue found with the other left click options close to launch. Essentially, players could get in a state where they couldn’t click on to interact with anything in the world. Because of how core the system is, a potential fix that we have in the works was deemed to risky to try and rush out for launch so we needed to temporarily disable the feature.

Point is: It’s being worked on and intended to be reenabled when we feel confident in it.

What patches would you like since its a backend throttling issue on the pipeline itself. Its not even a server issue.

Devs arent back end. Devs are still devoloping while the backend are trying to figure out the mess.

1 Like

Hey CocoMajobo Im pretty sad to see that the rush of the hunt node for dive bomb not working properly, cause it reduces almost 50% Cooldown recovery speed and its not working. is there any ETA on the fix pls :frowning:

Letf click bringing you on top of NPCs or making you move while in the shop window, etc is also annoying.

You should prevent your movement raycast from registering on interactables or something.

1 Like

you forget that China has a different attitude towards Russia. And PoE-server in Russia was created long before some problem with one neighboring country).
Besides compare huge Tencent and EHS is just foolishly, isn’t it?

Dear employees of the game, thank you for your titanium labor, but still, we need to know what is the matter, why you can not fix the ever-present problem with telportation? Tell us what is the matter, please.
Regards Alexander.
Thank you

Awesome, great to hear! As long as it’ll come back, I can sleep in peace, haha. Feel free to take y’all’s time with that fix, there’s are much bigger fish to fry. I’m patient, keep up the good work!

PS: thanks for the rapid response, y’all’s public presence and communication are bar none! :+1::beers:

1 Like

it’s really nice to see this big update coming today

Money transfers between countries take 1 minute.
You can pay for anything.

After this patch can’t enter the game(

Great patch. Still have to wait to login and when i do my character is now invisible. Bravo.

We still cant play the game!!!

The fact that you all have been able to fix all of this while simultaneously updating and fixing all these other things while also keeping in contact with everything going on is absolutely amazing! You guys are doing better than certain AAA companies with insane budgets, well fricken’ done!!!

LE-61 when i try to connect. Great.

Pog. Thanks for working so hard on the game and being so transparent with the server issues.

1 Like