Lagon with Minion Build Monolith of Fate - Need Help

I can’t beat Lagon (level 80) in the Monolith of Fate with a minion build. Does anyone have any tips/tricks (have tried numerous times - so awesome losing 4 echo’s every time I die :frowning: )?

I have a fairly solid build (not perfect by any means), but when you add all of the ridiculous modifiers to Lagon (and the fact your minions don’t like to target him) it makes it a terrible unbalanced fight that I lose every time. I have watched videos on the mechanics countless times, but it doesn’t matter, one little screw up and you are one shot.

Modifiers:
enemies have a 84% chance to receive a Glancing Blow when hit
Rare enemies have 99% increase cooldown recovery speed
enemies deal 31% increased damage and have 255% increased critical strike chance
enemies have a 31% chance to slow on hit
enemies have 67% increased health and damage
Rare enemies have 166% increased health and damage

Any tips?

Could you share your build with the Planner? We will be able to see all components and try to help.

https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/ZA84JNA6

Please see above. For some reason my health/resistances/damages are lower on the planner then what the game shows?

I also change the idols around when fighting him to maximize physical resistance as well.

The planner doesn’t include any effects from the passive trees.

The resistances are not fully accurate. The planner cannot calculate what comes from the passives, for example. And the numbers are an estimation (by default it’s set to “Average”, see just under the resistances.
Most of your minions are melee, than is an issue with Lagon. I guess your Cryomancers are doing fine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.