Lagon quest cannot be completed?

Thanks for the tip to teleport to Soreth’ka. I got stuck also

I also had this issue, tp to Soreth’ka from map worked and I got my passive point. also noticed that there were still enemies spawned in the lower arena after I had defeated lagon. thought they stopped spawning/disappeared after you went back up, not sure. Town portal did not complete the quest

Im also currently experiencing this bug. Finished the fight and no portal out appears and quest tracker says its uncompleted

Also experiencing this bug. Finished the fight 4 times and no portal. Guessing something with the Hotfix released on 3/14/23.

So the TP to Soreth’ka worked in completing the quest for me HOWEVER, I did NOT receive my Passive Point… :frowning:

I have the same problem. I beat a boss and can’t move on

Did they fix it?

Sorry about this, we’re working on a fix. As a current workaround, the waypoint in Soreth’ka unlocks and you can go there after killing Lagon.

Thanks for the reply!
That worked for me haha
Hopefully i get my skill point later :eyes:

I don’t have a Soreth’ka waypoint after fighting Lagon. What am I missing?

Edit- found it, maybe I needed to look harder! lol

Same thing happened here playing online solo spellblade. I tried killing him again, but same thing happened. Here’s a screenshot of the “use my portal” dialogue, no portal, and quest log waiting for “receive Lagon’s blessing”. https://imgur.com/eheRcml

Oh just saw this. Quest completed upon going to Soreth’ka. Thank you!

1 Like

Teleporting to Soreth’Ka worked for me, thanks!

1 Like

If you manually travel to Soreth’ka (Divine Era), the quest will complete.

1 Like

same here!, tp to soerth`ka is the fix right now

But did you recieve Lagon’s Blessing?

But did you receive Lagon’s Blessing?

Had same issue but teleporting directly Soreth’Ka forced the quest forward.

1 Like

Teleporting to Soreth’Ka did force it forwards. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.