Lagon Fight lock out of the fight arae

Hello, yesterday I Tried for the first time the Lagon’s fight after competing the maze when I arrived on the boss fight’s map, I walked to the platform to fight him and I didn’t see him going out of the water so I walk out and get trapped out of the combat arena (out of his tentacles). I found no way to get back in and the only way I could use is to deconnect and reconnect to tp to “The Temple of Lagon”'s portal. I will fight him again there is no problem in this but I think it can be fix :wink:
Sincerely
A new player very happy with this game

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

This is a known problem with old Lagon - the devs are aware of it (and a few other bugs that this particular battle suffers from)… Its been a while now so I am not sure when the devs will get around to fixing all his issues…

Thanks for the post.

1 Like

I haven’t read any post on this particuliar problem, thank you for your response.

Usually happens when people use a movement skill like Shift / Teleport on the stairs but sometimes it just happens if you are just in the wrong spot around the tentacle barrier…

We’re tracking this issue internally, thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.