Lagon Fight as Lich...where to start (no rewards, untargetable, invincible golems)

First, I killed Lagon but didn’t get the exp or passive point. So that is…a major issue. I was mad about it, but now I think this whole thing is hilarious. As I reported for my Forge Guard earlier, the fight is tragically broken for some classes/builds. Well, it is super-broken for Lich, too. These issues have been reported piecemeal throughout the bug report section, but I seem to have triggered every bug known to creation with my build. :metal:

1. My two Blood Golems (who I use to help keep up DeathSeal/Reaper Form) yeeted themselves off the cliff and into the water. Lagon turned, and they perma-tanked him, not losing any life. Sounds good, right? :star_struck:
  2. Lagon is untargetable by Drain Life. So, there goes my DPS. :melting_face:
  3. I killed him with ONLY Spirit Plague and the waves from DS. It took a ton of time, but I did it. RF stayed up permanently thanks to Golems, DS, and my leech, so yay for Ascendency nodes. :rofl:
  4. The arena phase was fine. Once we ported, everything worked okay. Ported back, same problems. :sweat_smile:
  5. I finally killed him with barely any DPS but no dmg received. Invinci-golems ate all his attacks. Enough to report, but not get mad. :nerd_face:
  6. There is always a catch. I get no reward, no exp. So here I am in snake-town with nothing to show for it after getting in the portal. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

So yeah. Holy crap, so many bugs. It’s a true infestation with that fight. The fight worked fine pre-multiplayer. I’ve done it at least 10 times. WHAT HAPPENED? :skull_and_crossbones:

P.S. A random Flayer ported in out of nowhere and beat on me mercilessly while I read the end quest text. I would have died, but my DS erupted when I hit 10% health. Srsly, this is a lot of bugs for one fight.

1 Like

Look forward to meeting him as the final boss in the 75 Monoliths…

Lagoon really sucks when minions are in play!

For me this is a gruesome fight as I only summon swords (which are also bugged) and my animated guard doesn’t know what to do with Lagoon at all.
The worst thing is that all these problems have been known since at least October of last year (see my post)!

1 Like

I didn’t have an issue when I did him on empowered with my Necro for the 3rd time (pre-MP). But I was golem-focused at that point, with only a fire archmage and a retribution/flame golem (besides my flame zombies). In the non-empowered mono fight with my FG since the MP update, all my swords were also stuck, and it happened again in the quest. I think that fight in empowered would have taken a month or so without them. Even though I kept resummoning them, they continued to get stuck or drop off a cliff. Also, all my potions from shield bash and the potions passive node dropped into the water as well, lol.

Oh well, :person_shrugging:… beta gonna beta.

But I agree, this fight needs to be at the top of the list or they need to redo the whole thing so he isn’t a “ledge boss.” Sure, it looks kinda cool, but other than that there really is no need.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.