Kickstarter supporters

I only just saw this, but this is objectively false. I supplied you with the support ticket numbers in here, which still have had no reply from a real person. There has been no real person reply to them. I know of multiple other people who are either in the same situation, or in teh past have waited 3+ months (and this was before multiplayer)

Something is massively wrong with your system to check this stuff if that’s the information you’re getting. At this point I dont really care, it’s not serious enough stuff that i’m desperate for a reply, but its enough to make me just move on from viewing the game how i used to.

However as you’re under the impression every ticket has been replied to by a real person, it seems worth bringing up that this isn’t the case, because someone with a serious problem could fall into the same hole of not getting any response.

Just in case anyone sees this and is like ‘huh but my support ticket is taking a while’ I chased up one of mine and got a response that they were sorry it was taking a while to be reviewed. So based on that you’re looking at roughly 2 1/2 to 3 months minimum.

Not really a situation where everythings been replied to by a real person…

((the previous ones still havent ever had any response, so either they’re in the void or you’re looking at 5+ months))

Not opening a new topic so i’m gravedigging this :stuck_out_tongue: I have logged in after a while in preparation for the official release and i noticed i have only 350CP insteaf of 500CP from Elder support. Will i get the rest on launch or? Thank you.

PS: i have the Gilded Chronowyrm

im not sure, you mean epoch points right? it will take time but someone can help you with that. try discord.

Yep, didi a ticket and the aswer and resolve the problem in a couple of hours