Keyboard working for text chat, but not to trigger skills or open menus

Generally, you should include:
I have been unable to use the mouse and keyboard as input devices all day, on either of my characters. The game works fine with PS4 controller or Xbox Series X Controller for input. Mouse and Keyboard don’t work for anything besides: “Esc” opens main menu “Enter” opens text chat, and the text keys work to type messages. I looked into Logitech G Hub and it has no issues, and LE is the only game this is happening on.

I have tried restarting game, verifying integrity of game files in steam, uninstalling and reinstalling game, and finally using a gamepad as input device then switching back to keyboard and mouse

Player.log (182.0 KB)

Thank you for your help!

Heya - I see this in your log

Joystick connected (“Wireless Controller”).
(Filename: Line: 1456)

2023-03-25T21:29:33.6328143+00:00 Sony DualShock 4 is being used
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object)

2023-03-25T21:40:36.5920134+00:00 Attempted to get IsControllerActive but EpochInputManager is null

Do you have the controller plugged in when you are trying to use the keyboard?

So I was experiencing the issue before I used a controller, but I suppose it could have been wirelessly pairing somehow. The issue seems to have randomly resolved itself now, so I’m hoping if it happens again I get more data on what caused it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.