Key drop rate for windows version of the game

Just looking for anyone who also plays on the Windows version to see if 0 keys in over 30 hours of actual game play is on par for the course or if something might be wrong with my game.

This has even taken my usual drop rate for sanctum keys and turned that into 0 as well.

Key droprate is bugged currently. Hotfix is incoming, but no ETA, afaik.

Drop rate is RNG… I have played maybe 3 hours and gotten 1 Light key and 4 Soul Bastion keys… farming Monos at 200+ corruption tho…

There is a bug where Monolith bosses are not dropping the new keys - but that should be fixed in the next minor patch… @XLVI_carpo - Thought it was just bugged for the bosses,…is it bugged for all drops?

I’m not 100% sure. But I saw a lot of feedback where people don’t get keys at all by farming echoes. Killing rares should be a good source, even if bosses don’t drop them.

And from what I know there shouldn’t be a decrease in overall key droprate. There should still drop the same amount of keys as before, just that the new keys got added to the pool.

Theres a thing people can do: Play arena champions and choose the key reward from the modifiers when it rolls.

When you get an Arbour key there are high chances to get another key as a vault reward. this way you can sustain your key income for that dungeon a bit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.