Key bind for showing all item on the ground?

Many ARPG has this feature, having a key you tap to show all loot on the ground (bypassing loot filter). Useful for testing loot filters and making sure after a big lootsplosion that nothing is getting left behind.

Holding X turns the loot filter off, pressing Z turns item ground labels off/on.

2 Likes

New user here… just started playing.
i have red/green color issues and what i find is that the text color for an ‘idol’ item on the ground is too close to white/common. i missed some because although i think the color is supposed to be light green, it looks white to me.
i suggest something bolder or different like purple.
i know you look at PoE, and with that game you can define your own loot colors, fonts, sizes of font, bg color, box around the text etc… many of us out there rely on that customization to be able to play the game and not miss anything important

1 Like

You could use the item filter to recolour all of the idols to a different colour.

playing with that right now… i missed that in the settings… too much playing, not enough reading

1 Like

In the same boat here. The lootfilter recolour options solved all my problems with that.

:wink::v:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.