Justified anger or hatred

On the one hand, a small company with an excellent, high-quality and inexpensive game, closely communicating with the community and working around the clock to solve problems with the servers. The game is worth the waiting and patience.

On the other hand, there are giant corporations with expensive, low-quality games with macrotransactions, “early” (ha-ha!) admission and battle passes that devour people’s money like a black hole, and which also have problems with servers at the start.

Be kind to those who deserve that. Good mood to ye all.

3 Likes

And at both of them you can be angry as customer to get not fixed yet broken product. Its like buy wooden stick for ice cream but for ice cream you need wait few weeks to eat because you get only stick yet.

1 Like

But you’ll get free ice cream for the rest of your life. And it’s not sticks, it’s just not the high quality ice cream you were expecting…

Tencent has invested into EHG, they are not an indie company.

Are you on a necro trip lately? Everything allright?

1 Like

Yeah… melted, wrong flavor…‘oops, we mixed up salt and sugar’… not sure I’d want free ice cream for life, if there was always something wrong with it.

But the implication there is that they are controlled by Tencent which is not the case.

There are still posts that show as unread.

There’s always something wrong with everything though, doesn’t stop people from enjoying it.

If we don’t demand excellence, it’s very unlikely we’ll ever receive it.

I don’t deny that, but there’s a difference between demanding excellence & being an entitled dick.

Waiting since 2018, performance and engine optimization are still horrible, critical bugs like dupe are still a thing, still no endgame content besides pointless deep corruption. How long are you suggesting to wait? 5, 10 more years?.

If you know of a dupe method, please report it through the private channels we have set up for that.

If you are suspecting a dupe from someone else, please do not say dupes exist unless you are certain you know.

I haven’t seen any evidence of dupes recently. We take them extremely seriously.

4 Likes

Fair. But there are two sides to that as well.

Some people are just entitled twats, as you say. But sometimes someone is just really frustrated/annoyed and they have legitimate issues but they express themselves poorly. It’s a matter of the language used when talking about an issue, to be sure. In the latter case, it’s about the willingness of those reading to see a point from someone else’s perspective, even if they’ve grown numb to the sting of the annoyance.

Because whether random_annoyance_37 in a game feels more like swapping salt for sugar or just a matter of the blueberry flavor not being ‘blueberry’ enough, is a matter of personal taste.

But thinking about things from other people’s perspective is exhausting and I much prefer being an entitled twat. FIX THE FUCKING SHAMAN MIKE!

1 Like

Game is alot better than it used to be though. Multiplayer has been rough, but its been getting better. I imagine itll be feel alot better at the start of season 2.

The thing that really hasnt improved is gearing, i know sets will get improved soon but the lack of uniques, and the poor quality of uniques needs addressing. Also Some masteries just have awful passive trees and abilities that are largely useless(black arrow).

I think more people would have patience if we had a dev blog addressing some of these issues. I really find it hard to care about pinnacle bosses myself until some of the core issues get addressed.

2 Likes