Just wanted to drop by

… and say how much I am enjoying the game so far. I’ve not progressed too far yet because I am busy experimenting with the different classes to get a feel for them. I do love that nova on the mage, though. Reminds me of my old nova sorc in D2, except I can’t telport all over the place.

The game is pretty easy to get into. One thing that sort of annoys me, but not too much, is that I cannot seem to reassign the hot keys, but that could be coming later. or I am just too thick to figure it out I don’t really have a problem with only five(?) spells on the hot bar; simpler is better. It’s not really that big a deal. I can reprogram my mouse. It’s currently set 1-5 but can easily be changed to qwert.

This game has a lot of promise. I’m not expecting too much since it’s pre-release, but it seems solid so far and very fun. It’s definitely seems to be on par with Grim Dawn, if not better in ways. I don’t how it compares with POE because I didn’t like that game so I barely played it.

I don’t really have enough experience with it yet so I can’t honestly say more. I can say that I am enjoying it very much so far and can’t wait to see what else is in store for me. Now, after I’ve fiddled around with the classes a bit I can start a full blown campaign. A very promising game.

Welcome to LE!

You can reassign your keys in the option menu.

On the hotbar you can click on the skill slot and assign any skill you currently have access to.

Cheers! :v:

Well, don’t I feel silly now. I did not see the key reassignment option earlier. Thanks for making me go look again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.