Just got around to trying channeled shadow cascade!

For bleed, it’s bad. Despite all the bleed chance in the skill tree, just… Super bad. Probably better in one of those Fulgurite Shard hit builds.

Also, I thought I’d be throwing 21 daggers per second (+4 and +3 from the tree, then channeling saying 3 throws per second) but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Just an FYI and feedback :slight_smile:

Messed around with it when I was using shadow daggers and it was still disapointing. Was expecting something more like Strafe from D3 or dagger storm from GW2 in terms of feel.

That branch feels like it’s one giant shadow dagger tax.

It cannot be buffed by Fulgurite, but damage will be decent when used with 4 shadows (when Careful Assault and Shadow torrent are picked). Each dagger will hit for 11.4x your throwing damage which is huge for that attack rate.
Still, it’s a very squishy setup, because it requires to facetank stuff, take bonus damage from dual wielding and have no mitigation from most defensive passives.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.