Julra Dungeon Era switching Bug and 0 Unique drops in over 30 runs!

Hi.I wanted to farm gloves from Julra Temporal Sanctum Dungeon.I runed over 30-35 runs today to find them.1 bug which i have occur it was during boss fight after switching Era’s it have switch it back every single time like after 1 sec.So i have runed only T3 dungeon so i not beeing 1 shoot in Boss fight.What i found is on T3 runs chances are
Ring: 41% drop chance
Helmet: 41% drop chance
Gloves: 16% drop chance
But what is even worse than this boss self-switch era bug is that i haven’t drop a single Unique item from boss.I wasted over half of my keys to not drop a single item from Julra.Please fix it.Does someone else have also this bug with 0 boss drop?

Same for me, got dungeons finally running without 80% unplayable and than this again :frowning: . Have no problem with 0 HP etc. but no julra unique drop in 20+ runs too.

Devs, any ETA on 0 Specific item drop for Jurlas ? Its been over a week and Jurla is droping nothing from her specific items …

I know the team is working on a tonne right now, would it be possible to get an ETA or an understanding of if this is something the team is looking at for the next 1-2 patches?
It’s build-breaking for a lot of players so that would help to know

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.