Julra bugged?

Same thing happened to me. This is not the only rubberbanding issue from this patch. See my post:

[0.9g] Rubberbanding “fix” actually just introduced the bug to me - Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums

1 Like

I tested some stuff in a few more runs and something that was almost consistently producing the rubberbanding was this:

I was using shift and immediately after arrival at the new position, I used the time warp ability in sanctum. It would warp me to the other timeline and instantly, without the warp effect, pull me back into the original timeline i used shift in.

Another thing i noticed was this: It appears that it takes a small amount of time for the game to “recognize” your new position, i.e. if you use time warp only shortly before the void blast happens (like 10 o’clock), the game still thinks you are in your original position and not in the other timeline, at which point the void blast hits you and it only appears to have warped you back.

Sadly I didnt have time to test if this still happens if you warp early after Julra starts casting the void blast.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for the info. Yesterday I definitely warped early. It was my first time fighting Julra and I had a friend spectating me. I shifted away early, but not too early so she shouldn’t follow me in time. My friend panicked and said “YOU SHIFTED TWICE”, but I only pressed the button once. So while there is definitely some server latency, it is not the cause of the temporal shift recall.

Also, the recall happened a few times before Julra for me, so it’s definitely a Temporal Shift bug and not a Julra-specific bug

This happens almost every time I do this fight. Needs to be top priority for bug fixes.

2 Likes

The game breaking bugs in this game make it zero fun for everyone. They could at least attempt to fix this and the extremely long loading times. Fix your shit!

I wasted 10+ keys because of that. Fighting T4 Julra is not a good idea right now. Btw is this bug reproduced from US region or only EU?

1 Like

Happening in US region as well. I have hit a wall where upgrades only come from making Legendaries, and this fight being bugged has made it hard to progress much.

The same happens to me on T4. US Region.

Happening to me as well every. single. fight.

For reference, I’m in US West.

2 Weeks later :wink: still the same

Happens to me also. Very consistently get shifted back after using shift in the Julra fight, but using it a second time works fine. Can get through the explosion phase by using it early enough to be able to use it a second time before the move goes off.

During the dungeon itself no issues with shift double triggering or not triggering unless I spam it.

I finally figured it out atleast for myself and this works 100% for me
Basically what happens is if you are using temporal shift while you are spamming your attack ability(lightning blast for me) you get ported back to finish your cast, but if you stop for 0.2 seconds before using temporal shift it will port you to other timeline without an issue
Thats reason why people think it happens only on julra because you dont port very often in the maze untill you kill every mob. Try this in the maze while spamming your attack ability try to use temporal shift and you will see that it will port you back.

Having the same issue here. Impossible to fight Julra, she always OS me and i’m not even using shift. I’m on a scurry beastmaster. No matter how late i press D, she ports right next to me and i’m done for. I really hope this gets fixed soon :cry:

Thank you for the report!

1 Like

I’ve just done 7 runs and I am getting the same here, it works fine in the dungeon as I tested the hell out of it, yet as soon as I ported the first time in boss fight it ported me right back and I died 5 times out of 7 the exact same way. I will try it a few times with a delay between and casts and see if it changes.

This is still happening regularly on 0.9I3: pressing ‘D’ more than often teleports me back again, usually into death. Julra is a very unpleasant experience right now.

As of today this bug is still occurring on US server. 4x consecutive runs and on her 2nd cast of the spell, no matter how early I warp, she brings me back and BOOM!

Temporal Shift being “double cast” should be fixed as of 0.9j, make sure your game is updated and let us know if you still run into any issues. Thanks

1St try Julra down . Nice work !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.