Judgement & Warpath ?Issue

When I hold down RMB for Warpath, and press W for Judgement without letting go of RMB. After Judgement is done, I automatically go back into Warpath. Sometimes though, my character just sits there and does not go back into Warpath, does anyone know why this is happening ? It’s very irritating and I’d love to know if anyone else has experienced the same issue or why it’s happening.

I think this is a known bug.

1 Like

Can it be that while you are aiming with your Javelin at the end of the procedure your mouse pointer is somewhere where you actually can’t go [walls, gaps, cliffs etc.]?

In some maps there are such strange things even in the middle of the running surfaces - and that without you seeing them. There the functionality of some ability then “fidgets” around so strangely.

I can’t describe it more precisely at the moment.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

I’ve tested it against cliffs and walls, it is not the case. I can say that it never happens out of comabt (so far) and so maybe it’s from being stunned or frozen or whatever else ? Although if that’s the case, it(Warpath;RMB) does not continue at the end of the crowd control duration that’s affecting me, this I did test myself. I hope it’s a bug that will be fixed cause as I said, it is very irritating.

1 Like

Yes, sounds like the “refresh rate” registered your click while you were “hooked by something” outside of Warpath and didn’t register properly while you were holding down the mouse button/key that the mischief was over and you could continue with the spinning.
→ Would also think this is a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.