Judgement ANOINTED Consecrated Area incorrect placement

With the Anointed passive from Judgement the consecrated ground it creates should be positioned with the character in the center but once I started using it the area was not positioned correctly, it somehow is attached to the side of the character and direction it is facing, see screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/F6iEEyr

1 Like

Same Here
Using Judgement with Anointed does not center the Aura on the player character.
Instead, aura is moving with my character, and in the direction I’m facing, but at the same distance from the character.

Exactly. I did some digging and found it appears to be only happening in the offline mode of the game, also it is only a visual bug because the aura itself is doing damage in the correct positions, centered around the character.

BUMP

I am facing the same issue on offline mode.

Seeing the same issue with my Offline Paladin. I hope it gets fixed soon because It looks really awful.

Same issue, offline as well. Lets hope it gets fixed next patch.

This is still not fixed. Feels awful playing this character.

This is still happening.
I have tried different graphical settings, reinstalling, and unspeccing and respeccing the skill.
Other people have mentioned this only happens in offline mode, but I don’t want to relevel to 40 to test. The bugged graphic causes a weird motion sickness for me, and i’d appreciate it if it could be fixed ASAP

Another patch and this is still not fixed. Please, devs, this looks and feels really terrible.

Same thing here, was an issue in EA too seriously…

While I’m experiencing it in 1.0.x, I never experienced it in EA

Flagging, this hasnt been addressed in 1.05. Not mad, just making sure it’s on the radar. There’s another thread for this too, Judgement: Anointed area bug - #7 by Cass1

Bumping because this is still happening.

Yikes, another patch and still no fix for this. I really hate to seem like my problem should be a priority, but this seems like it should be an easy one to fix, considering it’s totally fine online.