Javelin hit box

Similar to the marksman, I feel as though the Sentinel Javelin skill could use a slightly larger hit box. Maybe 10%? Uncertain.

Thoughts?

Add a passive to increase its size or combine it into a current passive. That or just increase its size by a little bit as it just seem pretty tiny.

1 Like

I just find it a misstep since EHG knew, and had to fix, various bow skills and hammer throw. I donā€™t know how this one was missed.

I hope for a bigger baseline hitbox. The tree has multiple distinct identities that are point-starved already.

Because they hada lot of #### to do (I presume).

Javelin had the same treatment as the bow skills with more effective hit box against enemies. But it sounds like it is still too thin.

1 Like

Also the axe thrower node in the sentinel tree didnā€™t seem to be procā€™n when I was trying it on the target dummy. It says ā€œon hitā€ so Iā€™m not sure if this is intended or not. May just be a dummy bug since I didnā€™t try it in monos.

Thatā€™s 'cause the dummy isnā€™t an enemy. Axe Thrower throws an axe at an enemy.

Axe thrower now works and throws it at ā€œnearest enemyā€ (it didnā€™t use to pre-patch - it used to throw it in direction you were facing).

The Dummy ā€œisnā€™t an enemyā€. If you go test it on actual mobs it works now.

Okie figured that might be the case. Guess Iā€™ll have to try it again in monos.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.