Its kind of lame that abomination fires off arrow nova constantly

Sorry, but this seems like lazy development. Why does abomination fire off arrow nova constantly, when no enemies are around, even in town? I want to use this node theoretically, but this makes me not want to use it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very silly reason to not use the node.

Gee, why donā€™t you report him for having an opinion you donā€™t agree with then? After all, thatā€™s all this community seems capable of doing.

2 Likes

Thanks Mavent. Its a pretty good reason if you care what things look like. Which I do. And the developers seem to too at this stage, so I think this is pretty reasonable feedback that Iā€™m hoping the devs will see and consider :slight_smile:

:roll_eyes: Please grow up.

It isnā€™t, though. This would have been reasonable feedback:

Iā€™ve noticed that the Abomination fires off Arrow Nova constantly, even if there are no enemies around, and even in town. It doesnā€™t really make sense to me. This seems like a node Iā€™d like to take, but how things look are very important to me, so I donā€™t like taking it because I donā€™t like how it looks.

Can you see the difference? Forget that I think your complaint and your reason for it are both silly. Are really gonna defend statements like ā€œThis is lameā€ and ā€œThis is lazy developmentā€ as ā€œpretty reasonableā€ ways of giving feedback? If you were one of the Devs, which of your post or mine would you be more likely to give time and attention to?

1 Like

Iā€™ve not played Abomination, so I donā€™t know about this specifically. I would say that, at the least, it seems like unnecessary screen clutter though.

The semantic back and forth seems a bit nitpicky.

1 Like

This thread is gold, completely the reason why posting here is pointless

All you ever have is the same people responding to others feedback ā€¦why their feedback is basically wrong

Then claims their ā€˜feedbackā€™ is reasonable but missing the point entirely you have no reason to comment on others feedback, they provide nothing of value

Then will proceed to report me most likely

2 Likes

keywords there being Iā€™ve not played Abomination

Pretty much any skill in the game you use more than every 2 seconds is more annoying than Abominations Arrow Nova

Aura of Decay has 2 passives that cause annoying noise every 2 seconds and is far worseā€¦far worse

Yeah, it would be nice if that only fired at enemies in range too

If there is a consistent pattern of people being told by others that their feedback is wrong, perhaps the real pattern is that people keep posting low quality feedback.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree its weird that it fires off constantly but I also think its weird that that it is a deal breaker for you. I was wondering if you could expand on why so we can better understand what aspect of it is off putting?

I know it says in the node description that it fires every 4s, but it is a bit weird that it does that every 4s, even if thereā€™s nothing in range.

The spirits I called!

Activating an ability and complaining afterwards that it works exactly as shown is a bit strange.
ā†’ Maybe there are just too few ā€œbugsā€ in the game? :joy:

Hungering Souls cast by way of the Death Seal passive has a similar description (ā€œHungering Soul Cast Every Secondā€) but only fires when enemies are near so it should be possible to do it for Arrow Nova aswell.

1 Like

Hungering Souls requires a target for its target detection to work. The city doll does not automatically count as a target at this time.
Other abilities work completely without a target and are therefore not inhibited in the city.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.