Items overlapping each other

I’ve managed to overlap items, seemed to only be doable on that specific axe underneath. Seems to be a visual bug as I can’t click or action anything on it, not sure why. Persisted through relog as well.

I hab this several times too.

Thanks for the reports! Clicking the “Sort Items” button should solve this. If this happens again, could you please describe what actions you took when the problem happened, and include your log file ?

uhhh… I think that’s the wrong link @Hackaloken :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing to see here…

(I should get macros or something)

Same thing happened to me =(…

Since I can’t attach anything to this reply (I guess I’m too new), here’s a couple of repeating warnings I’ve noticed in the log:

Particle System is trying to spawn on a mesh with zero surface area

(Filename: Line: 1682)

Parent of RectTransform is being set with parent property. Consider using the SetParent method instead, with the worldPositionStays argument set to false. This will retain local orientation and scale rather than world orientation and scale, which can prevent common UI scaling issues.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

Thanks! It’s hard to say if those are relevant in this case at a glance. You can put the log file on pastebin.com for now, after a few posts you should have permission.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.