Items in Inventory

I’m going to do my best to describe the bug (I’m not sure how to take a clip of it happening).

What I was doing - I was trying to click and drag an item from within my inventory

What was happening - I tried to move one item, and the item next to it was the one that was selected and moved

How to reproduce - I was hovered over the item, with the cursor at the edge of the item (not quite to the colored edge, but close) , I clicked and dragged it as a single motion. It was with an item in any direction.

It seems like the click event handler is being registered/processed after the mouse is repositioned (even though I’m clicking first), selecting the other item for dragging, even though the UI suggests when I click I’ll be selecting the item I intended to move.

After typing the above, I decided to deliberately click(and hold) and THEN move the mouse, and the same behavior is exhibited. This makes me think that the clicking action is being blocked while its in the inventory for some reason.

EDIT: Didn’t read the guide (dumb of me) … here’s other information

Player.log (33.4 KB)

Saves.zip (22 Bytes)

This is a known issue, we’re tracking this internally.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.