Item visuals & Lookin Cool

Hello!

On my first playthrough for the game and enjoying the mechanics so far. I just hit 30 as primalist and am having a good time.

I did notice that there is very little visual distinction currently. I know it’s not the primary focus while in beta, but was curious to know where on the roadmap unique models are, as I was disappointed to equip my first exotic… which didn’t change my character’s appearance at all (Urzil’s Pride).

Looking forward to getting to late game to see what things are like!

Hey there… They add new models with every patch… Its quite a bit of work doing the 2d graphics and 3d models for each unique (and how its shown on each class that can equip it) so the older ones like Urzils need updates compared to the newer items… same is true for all visuals and graphics… Chap 9 content (imho) looks better than chap 1 etc…

So there is improvement, but it will take time to bring everything up to the same level…

1 Like

I thought that was the case, I am definitely interested to see what comes later on. I was just curious because I hadn’t seen much discussion besides that enormous thread on the rogue model.

Thanks for responding!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.