Item Loss Bug

I believe I encountered a bug. I am in the cultist camp at the moment. I was forging stats on a necklace and finished. Was dragging it back to my slot but my mouse ran over my created town portal in the process. I teleported back and now my necklace is gone. I was able to replicate this with a helmate as well.

*note: the portal connected my character to the cultist camp and the Welryn Docks, Ruined Era, by the end golden chest with the symbol of hope in it

Heyā€¦

Unless I am misunderstanding your description, I think this the known issue that is unrelated to your item but to how Portals work.

There are quite a few requests on the forum to add some sort of ā€œclick to activateā€ for portals so that this exact issue doesnt happen. Lots of players have mistakenly moused over a portal while in their inventory or interacting with NPCs and mistakenly been teleported elsewhereā€¦ Sometimes this even happens by mistake while trying to pick up loot before leaving a map area/loading a new oneā€¦ and when they try and go back, things could be reset and items missingā€¦

No idea if the devs have decided on a solution or fix for this issueā€¦

The problem isnā€™t that portals donā€™t require a click to activate (they do) but that the game will take the LMB being held down while doing something else if the mouse goes over the portal and the player is within a certain range of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.