Item left in Eternity Cache / Lose Eternity Cache use

I recently left my item in the Eternity Cache at the end of the dungeon. I didn’t understand that I needed to switch timelines to get the Legendary item (I know now, reading is hard).

So I ran the dungeon again to get my item and the Legendary was there but I couldn’t use the Eternity Cache again after retrieving my item.

I don’t know if that is intended, maybe you can only run the dungeon once per lower dungeon level and get a use of the cache.

1 Like

It’s likely intended & the Cache “shuts down” on removal of the legendary, so since you didn’t remove it on your first run it counted as “used” on the second run.

Llama is on the right track with his description of what is happening. It’s unfortunate but I believe this is how we want it to work right now. I think it’s designed this way to makes sure you do not overwrite the item already in there if you forgot. We might adjust this for the future.

2 Likes

Chiming in to say the same thing just happened to me. Not the worst feeling since they’re low tier runs, but it’d be nice to have one forge per run, regardless of if I totally didn’t pay attention and left the item in the cache from last run.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.