Issue with fixed full screen resolution and other items

Hi Devs, I think I found a bug where you change your resolution and after a few map changes, it reverts back to the “best” screen resolution. What I mean is that it recommends me to use a 1920 x 1080 but I changed it to 1280 x 768 to get about 60 - 80 fps; my GTX 1050 isn’t providing high fps higher than 1280 x 768.

I read up some discussion threads and was recommended to force the resolution by using the “-h” and “-w” launch options. It usually works at the start of the game. But after a slightly larger number of map rotations, the same problem reverts back. Hopefully, you could patch this up soon.

Another thing I recommend is to be able to zoom in/out of the map. What I mean is when I use the default button (M) to pull out the map, I only see a zoomed in version of the map. I can definitely explore the rest of the map with the directional keys, but it takes quite an effort to go round the large maps. I also noticed that in some game sessions, my maps will create fog as compared to other sessions, my map shows “already explored” parts.