Is Totem Pop with Armor Shred Buggy atm?

Hi! I’ve been playing Last Epoch for a while and trying to understand one or the other thing… recently I tried to calculate my Armor Shred and can’t really understand how I get such an enormous number of stacks. So it’s about the Totem PoP Build, I have a cast speed of 61% + 60% skilled from the Spriggen Form Tree with a base speed of 1.467 that’s 3.24 casts per second and every cast hits 3 times with the Explosion. I have Julras with 144% Armor Shred chance… should then approx 3.24 cast speed x 3 hits = 9.72 hits per sec. so there should be at least 9.72 stacks and a maximum of 19,44 stacks per second. i should be able to get 38,88 stacks to 77,76 befor the first run out again… but i got OVER 1000 stacks ingame can someone tell me if I’m missing something or is it just a bug? (sorry my english is not the best i hope you understand what i mean)

1 Like

That is insane! From my experience i’ve never seen such stacks… That’s got to be a bug…

1 Like

I wonder if it’s because your armor shred is on a julra’s… I know vines can become a movement skill but I wouldn’t think totems would trigger that at all.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.