Is this a bug? Silver Shroud does not prevent the hit

In this clip, you can see I clearly smoke bombed before getting hit, and I was hit shortly afterwards, but I did not dodge. I have no idea what consumed my silver shroud, someone told me that the poison pools from the plant were invisible and considered a hit while invisible ???

I don’t get it. Am i not supposed to dodge this hit?

The only thing I can think of is that the hit that killed you was big enough to go through your ~1.2k life and the ~300 ward that you would have got when Silver Shroud proced. Though that doesn’t explain why your stacks dropped from 3 to 2.

It’s an interesting edge case, if you have 1k hp & Silver Shroud would give you 1k ward, if you get hit for 1.5k does Silver Shroud proc & protect you (leaving you on 500 hp) or not?

No, that’s not how it works. Silver shroud guarantees a dodge against the next hit. When the next hit is dodged and the shroud is consumed, then it provides ward.
If my shroud had been consumed by a hit from the plant, I would have gotten some ward back. Any time you see me take a hit during that run, I have a small amount of ward from shroud proc’ing.

Its my understanding it should have been a dodge but I don’t understand why. Silver shroud is up every 10 seconds, and smoke bomb provides a charge of silver shroud also.

Yeah, you were maintaining 2-3 silver shroud stacks throughout the pertinent time, you didn’t take any damage apart from the hit that killed you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.