Is There Any Kind of Skips For Alt Characters?

I’ve been having fun past 4 days lvl’ing in the campaign and finally unlocking empowered monos last night. However, it was quite draining to do all that just to get to end game and I almost feel burnt out already.

Do we have to do everything again when we make a new alt? As in whole campaign, unlocking all idol slots, going through reg monos again to unlock empowered? Or is there anything similar to PoE where your Atlas progression is acnt-wide?

Tbh, if we have to do the whole campaign and side quests again to get idol slots and all extra passives, on top of doing all the reg monos, cant see myself playing anything other than one char each season.

one thing I do is when I got all idols and passives (beginning of lagoon act), I go directly on mono (at lvl 45-50) to lvlup faster. after this, you can do Temporal sanctum to skip the lagoon act and be in chapter 9. It is a small skip, but still save some time

if you feel strong, you can skip earlier with soulfire bastion dungeon too

Dungeons are the only campaign skips available, but you’d be missing out on any passive and idolslot rewards.

Do you mean in terms of pure speed to gain lvl’s?

And yes, I feel like I’ve gotten more than enough lvl just from doing campaign and reg monos. Losing out on idol slots and free passive points is not an option though. Idk anyone who would do that.
So it doesn’t really sound like there is any kind of acnt-wide feature or anything for new alts :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Even having empowered monos unlocked from the get go would be huge.

1 Like

No, the exit for each dungeon is at a layer point i the campaign.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.