Is there a general indication on when we can hear about cycle 2?

He said they wouldn’t do cycle-exclusive content until 1.2 and also said they would like to do something that is cycle-exclusive, though they’re not sure what.
So I’d expect 1.2 or 1.3 to have something, even if only just a few exclusive uniques to start with.

Reality? It’s facts, I’ve been following this game for years.

That’s literally what I meant by “seasonal content”.

You said “there will be no seasonal content for years”. Half a year is not years.

I know you have which is why I was a bit surprised when you said what you said.

I hate to be a trouble maker here (honestly this time), but I got the impression from listening to Mike that we shouldn’t expect seasonal content till maybe 1.4. So, not years, but not exactly anything substantial for 1.2.

I definitely could be wrong, but that was my impression.

2 Likes

What I’ve heard from Mike from his previous streams was that there will be no seasonal content until 1.2 because until then they’ll be adding core game systems and so legacy will also get them.
But he has said more than once that they’d like to add cycle-exclusive content, though not sure what they would do. In his words, “maybe start with a few cycle-exclusive uniques”. But he did say it won’t happen before 1.2.

I didn’t hear him refer to 1.4 at any time, but I might have missed it. I usually only watch AaronRPGs digest video.

Also, like you mentioned, I don’t expect the first cycle-exclusive content to be anything substantial. Just the afore-mentioned exclusive uniques.

Gotcha, and this is probably why I think not till 1.4+. I don’t consider cosmetics to be “seasonal content”, I think “different game mechanic” as “seasonal content”. While uniques aren’t cosmetics… well I don’t know what I mean now.

So, this is probably just a me thing. Carry on!

1 Like