Is spriggan vines thorn dead? Hail the plants that can take on zombies

So I create a new build that I reluctantly and pathetically call it “plant vs zombie build” in 0.8.4, my 1st selfmade build actually, after weeks of only following meta build guides. The build is based on the 0.8.3e spriggan vines build by boardman21. Great insights learning from his youtube videos.

I would love to have the pro’s opinion on this build and how I can improve it further to deal decent damage at high corruption. At the moment of writing this post, my build killed majasa and then finished timeline 58. The build did OK-ish agaisnt majasa 1st phase but quite well agaisnt her 2nd phase, which baffled me a lot.

I use cold instead of physical/poison because there’s more penetration coming from Piercing Gale passive of druid tree, but I’ll be opting for the more optimal type.

I’m still an inexperienced player, with little LE knowledge. Any suggestion to improve the build is highly appreciated.

Here’s the link of the build (I don’t know what to put in the 5th skill slot so I just choose maelstrom and the relic that can proc it every 5s, but maybe you guys have a better use of this skill slot).

Plant vs zombie

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.