Is anybody else feeling underwhelmed by the 1.1 cycle annoucnment?

Hellow all, there some bugs tbh ingame that was there already when 1.0 started the invincible bug know it when u teleport somewhere and your char is littarly invincible. Its unacceptable. Then u also have texture bugs on the minimap u mean really? Now i still dont doom on LE. Now i also dont have any sympaty who nolifed to the endgame and already killed the pinnacle boss and complain that there is no content in the game, u will never ever has a company create enough content for those people.

Then again i also want to say something, Ranting about bugs, textures, no endgame content or content in general that isnt really constuctive criticism not in the way most people bring it here. Devs are nothing with those posts. If u want something to be fixed or looked at make a decent post/ or bug report simple.

I just logged on for the first time since April last night to check it out. I’m assuming the super boss has been killed so us Legacy Plebes can play now. I haven’t played enough to weigh in if the game’s “back” for me.

However, I would wager that if people didn’t like the core system of LP farming > slamming > crafting > cursing at the sky over RNG > repeat, one additional pinnacle boss and some rebalance won’t make them stay. You have to enjoy the core mechanics and gameplay primarily.

1 Like