Invite your friends and signup for Last Epoch’s Free Multiplayer Beta Playtest on Steam!

Are the spots limited? Or does hitting the button guarantee a place in the beta?

Technically I guess the spots are probably limited by something but I don’t see a way we could ever hit it. You’re in!

Thank you! I was mostly worried for my friends on the edge about purchasing, but willing to test it out firsthand.

Yea, just everyone sign up. We don’t have a limit that we are enforcing.

Hi Mike,
Following up on the limit, I signed up but there is a message like it’s full actually.
Is it just the wording or are there really no more spots?

I’m not sure what it’s saying but it is not full. There is room. It will not become full.

Okay thank you!
Here’s the message:

You’ve requested access! Keep an eye out for an email notification from Steam when the developer is ready to accept more participants.

I think that this is actually the “you’re in” message. It’s just an automated reply that Steam gives.

Resonances is brilliant! 100/10
Thank you !

New here, sorry, brother mentioned this game as we both play Diablo. wanted to give it a try, but not sure how to download without purchasing?
thanks in advance.

1 Like

On the steam store page of the game is a “Request Access” button.
Below the regular button, where you add it to your cart

Does someone know how the mechanics of this “playtest” on Steam will work out? I can only play the game through GeForce Now and until now I have been unable to participate in any of the beta testing activities events since it required you to subscribe to the beta channel on Steam which GeForce Now doesn’t allow. Will this event work through a similar mechanism or will you be able to play it by just hitting the Play button on Steam on the default distribution channel?

2 Likes

For this one it’s just the ‘Request Access’ button on Steam, so if you can hit that button you should be able to play.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the automated reply from Steam indicates that the request for access has been passed on to the dev and that you guys need to approve those requests to actually grant access (unless Steam changed something since the last itme I did one of these). Those that don’t own the game don’t have any way to download anything yet.

2 Likes

I both own the game and have been in the Closed Multiplayer Test. My current version of the game is via Steam. Do I still need to opt in on the steam event page to participate in this event with friends? Will I need to install a separate client or change any previous settings?

1 Like

Is there a pre-downloaded client?

2 Likes

Have you heard anything about Geforce Now availability in the multiplayer Beta?

Nope. It’ll be try and see.

yes, will be another client and you need to apply

I just found out that the playtest uses a separate Steam library entry which means you cannot participate through GFN, as usual.