Invisible mode in social module

• please, make an “invisible” status in the social module, so we can appear as disconnected to our friendlist if we don’t feel like being annoyed for any reason. as far as i know, with the “do not disturb” status people still see you connected.

• Also, i’ve noticed people can add you as a friend without your permission. friend list should be a consensual act, not an unilateral act. same when deleting someone from the list. if i delete a friend, i should automatically be deleted from his list too.

this system has some serious privacy issues in my opinion. i definitely do not like it.

13 Likes

I’m surprised to see nobody else talking about this, I was looking for this same feature and I was surprised to see it’s not there.

Nowadays it’s a feature present in almost every online game, don’t come at me with the “if you don’t want your friend to see you just remove them / get better friends” sometime it’s just a matter of vibe / moment. In some moment I just prefer to be on invisible status.

2 Likes

Agreed. Very disappointing this is not a feature

2 Likes

yes plz add this feature

1 Like

Bump, yes please oh my goodness. I love my friends but I dont want them to take offence of that Im not wanting to play their lvl 50 timeline I have 1000 corrupted to get to and I wont get there by doing lower stuff lol

1 Like

Also don’t know why they removed it (in EA we had online, offline and away(?).

1 Like

yes but that didn’t work properly. it always came back to “online” after switching zones.

does not respect steam’s invisible status

1 Like

yes pls implement this, this isnt really that difficult to put into game so it wont take so much time for the devs to implement this option

Normal feature that should be there. Add/put back pls

Agreed.

Yes, this is pretty much a mandatory feature in 2024

Agreed. Want this feature ASAP, please!

Yeah kind of mind blowing this isn’t an option, and why are people able to add me as friend and see my online status without permission? Like what in the… Such an amazing game. You would not even expect this to be an issue.

yes please this is so important :pray:

Can we expedite this “appear offline” or “invisible” feature ahead of teleporting to own party member issue?

wasnt there a status thing too? but yeah with this anyway

Yes please add, i like to play with buddies but i literally decided not to play today because they could see me online.

Please add invisible/offline status when playing but trying to play alone.