Invisible Enemies

After entering the Shard portal all Enemies become Invisible, this happened on two different Characters so far. Changing Zones does not seem to change anything regarding the Enemies, I can see their Attacks but nothing else. I also cannot see my Damage Numbers.

3 Likes

I just had the same bug it happened right after entering the outcast camp after going into End Of Time for the first time.

I am constantly having this problem. So far the only thing I’ve found to fix it is to close the game and reopen. For me I could be changing zones or it could just happen while I’m fighting something and eventually the game becomes unplayable and basically crashes. Some ppl have been able to fix it with a driver update but mine are all up to date. Not sure what else to do

I just relogged into the game and enemies are still invisible. Good thing i’m using hungering souls and it’s homings missiles :roll_eyes: Not sure what to do at this point I can’t really play.

Bumping this because all enemies everywhere are invisible after entering the portal. Closing the app and restarting does not solve. Game is unplayable.

1 Like

Just happed to me, right at the beginning of the tutorial area. Restart didn’t work. In offline play, enemies appear, but not the armor on the character.

Bumping this. happening to me in all the Heoborea areas. restarting doesn’t help

Just throwing out there too. Exited the game, reload, still missing. For me it’s happening in The Gates of Solarum (Divine Era) after escaping from the Emperor. I randomly picked a couple other locations and it worked fine, but now it means I cannot progress.

EDIT: This was on 0.9i, after downloading the update just released today. I then verified file integrity through Steam, and it found 3 files that failed validation. After Steam re-downloaded those, everything is working fine again.

2 Likes

This happened to me too, in the immortal summit. Here are some video clips: last Epoch Bugs - Google Drive

Same here, drivers up to date, game restarted and same issue … GPU is Dual-RX6750XT

yep. bug just happened to me, I’ll try updating drivers again. Game is unplayable while its happening.

I am having the same issue after reaching the gates of Solarum

I had this same error when entering Heoborean and all adjacent areas. This was also accompanied with if I tried to do the first Monolith, it would not load and just stay stuck loading. These were both resolved for me by validating my game files through steam.

For those who dont know how to do this:

• Right click The Last Epoch in your Steam Library.
  • Select Properties
  • Select Local Files
  • Select Verify integrity of game files

Hope this helps!

-Droogie

2 Likes

this bug makes it almost unplayable. It appeared to my PC after the 9.1 update. Mobs tend to be the range classes that frequent in invisibility. Some of the larger spitters are easily noticed now from echos where you try to dart to objective and all of a sudden your path is blocked and you will see casting done on you. Arena events in echoes this is unplayable unless EXTREMELY lucky

Did you try the fix that aDroogie commented above?

I had this same error when entering Heoborean and all adjacent areas. This was also accompanied with if I tried to do the first Monolith, it would not load and just stay stuck loading. These were both resolved for me by validating my game files through steam.

For those who dont know how to do this:

• Right click The Last Epoch in your Steam Library.
  • Select Properties
  • Select Local Files
  • Select Verify integrity of game files

Hope this helps!

-Droogie

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.