Introducing the Last Epoch Content Creator Program

That was fast and concise. Thank you. Love that you all actively engage with the community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been dwelling on whether or not I wanted to create content for several different video games over the years, but with nothing to show for it as I never had much interest in putting in the time required to do so. This program and the game itself have stirred me into motion and I plan on hopefully having at least one video out before 1.0’s release.

EHG, you’ve made a real treasure of a game here. I may not get massive view counts or make a proper name for myself, but I am happy to work with you and the rest of the community and build something great.

1 Like

Happy to see this game get so far, looking forward to continue playing and streaming it. Much love EHG.

1 Like

Looks like a lot of dev support for streamers. That’s fine, but please don’t let LE become like every other game where the only opinions that matter are those of streamers.

2 Likes

@Saony06 - Once approved in Nexus - you will receive and email with the information to join the Discord. Once approved in Lurkit it is in the Creator Program resources tab.

@ErasmoCBT - Sign up for Nexus using the link above.

Hey Travelers!

I am curious what the criteria for being accepted in the LurkIt program might be.

I was just denied and am a smaller ARPG content creator, but no reason was provided. Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@TalkativeTri

Any response would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day.

I went back and reviewed your application - and we’ve approved it.

1 Like

Hi
I’m also, a small-time streamer and YouTuber who’s super into Last Epoch. In the past days, I’ve been diving deep into the game and creating content that I think really captures the essence of what makes it so awesome.

I’m reaching out because I’d love to be a part of the Last Epoch Creator Program. I genuinely believe in the game and want to do my part in spreading the word about it. Having access through the Creator Program would be a game-changer for me and my content.

I know there might be some requirements or things you need from me, and I’m totally cool with that. Just let me know what you need, and I’ll make it happen. I’m all about promoting Last Epoch positively and helping the community.

Thanks a bunch for considering my request!

Aeph, we’d be glad to have you. Check out the post above - and start by signing up for Nexus.gg.

1 Like

Good afternoon. I am sorry to bother you with this, but I just recently signed up for Nexus and completed everything that I believe is required including adding Last Epoch to my storefront. However, I have not received an email to join the Creator Program and join the Discord. Is there something that I might have missed?

The Nexus.gg approval email should have the discord link. Check your spam folder to make sure you didn’t miss it. Let me know if you don’t find it.

Welcome to the Last Epoch community!

The only email that I have received from Nexus.gg was an email verification when I setup the account, nothing more. I have looked in my Spam/Junk/Trash and nothing.

DM me on Discord and we’ll get you squared away.

sent a pm on discord for the same reason, i don’t have any mail

In preparation for 1.0’s launch next week (so soon!), we are suspending Lurkit Application acceptance temporarily. The response has been overwhelming and we’re stoked to see so many of you want to participate.

This temporary closure is to ensure that we are able to effectively allocate resources to supporting creators and their communities during what we expect to be the busiest weekend of Last Epoch’s history.

We will open the program back up in March, once we are past the launch window.

Glad to see this kind of content creator program. Happy to be able to participate.
Thanks and see you in-game at launch.

1 Like

you knew this before it was implemented and did it anyway? Your track record says the same as well. and yes i scored the game a while ago.

Yes, didn’t you know they have a 16 hour long “how can we fuck with the community” meetings each week where they can hatch their diabolical plans (such as skill respecs, no item flipping, etc).

Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by people making mistakes. Not everybody is out to rain on your parade & then watch with a beer in hand laughing.

Twitch Drops are no longer available to streamers. We had over 500 streamers sign up for drops!

We are closing the sign ups in order to make sure we have enough time to get everyone set up. I’m updating the body text here to reflect that.

2 Likes

Hey Travelers!

Hello I was just denied on lurkit.com and am a smaller content creator but no reason my twitch channle is : Twitch

Any response would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day.