Introduce yourself - Season 3

Cool, je me sens moins seul^^

1 Like

Vickereine/Romi/Sajyana

55yo Australian (NE tropics) woman retired on the coast with a 20yo and 18yo still at home.

D&D, Atari, Commodore 64 then lots of partying, more D&D and then a wide range of online RPGā€™s. Long time POE player but thatā€™s going in a direction that Iā€™m not fond of.

Fire builds are my all time favourite. I just like to set stuff on fire and watch it die.

I like to write, cook, go out for coffee, volunteer, talk with friends, trying my hand at growing plants but thatā€™s not panning out very successfully. I love a single malt whisky and a glass of good red.

2 Likes

Never saw that topic, but not itā€™s done, why not :

• 42yo, male
  • Ex-professionnal golfer, retired in the south of France when i gently live in my guesthouse where i welcome people and/or play online video games
  • Also love driving on racetracks, cooking, music, literature, all sorts of carpediem thingsā€¦
  • Did a bit of esports on FPS, because why not.

Iā€™m probably here to stay on Last Epoch now, was a bit curious in the beginning, now the game keeps improving itself (imo), it starts to feel a bit like home.

What i like in ARPGs : killing things. Tons of things. I love to kill things. :thinking: But as LE allows anybody to work on their own builds, the general experience is much better here for me than with another well known ARPG, i hate following builds with a forceā€¦

Fav travellers : Rogue, Rogue and Rogue. Breezing through monoliths and wrecking havoc and destruction in the blink of an eye while managing timings at the best i can is a nobrainer for me. Gotta go fast. You know.

Sometimes i stream a bit on twitch but do not plan to make it something else than a pure amateur hobby, and i do it in french most of time (so nobodyā€™s watching :stuck_out_tongue: ).

And thatā€™s it. Good luck in game everybody, wish you the best RNG possible /s :wink:

2 Likes

We have alot of young retirees here! Enjoying the life!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.