Insane lag in South American server

since yesterday I’ve been experience extreme lag everytime I enter a monolith map. Its always around 10 seconds that i have to wait on spawn waiting for it to normalize, but sometimes there’s a group of mobs or a big elite right next to my spawn and I can see him kill me but cant do anything about it, its getting extrimely annoying (I play alone btw).

I read other posts saying that the game uses huge bandwith and i checked, the game uses 2 Mb/s constantly, even though its nowhere near close my maximum download speed i find it a bit excesive so maybe the problem is coming from there.

The only reason I created a character in Online mode was just in case i play with a friend in the future, but to avoid this, my suggestion is: let me play offline with my online characters if im going alone into the session. If i decide that I want to play with someone else i’d need to relog and join an online session.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.