First of all: I’m not a Youtuber, so if anyone wants to make a video guide - feel free.
I don’t wanna write a 10 page in-depth guide about every single passive and skill specializations, only the key points. If you have questions, just ask.
The Build planner doesn’t include resistances from passives, in total:
- 90 Necrotic res
- 30 Elemental res
- 20 Poison res
The core aspects of the build
- really high DPS 100% crit build, most enemies in lvl 100 Echos are 1 or 2 shots
- very mobile because of Transfusion - can be swapped with Infernal Shade for even more DPS if you prefer
- doesn’t rely on the clunky Minion AI: No need to command your Minions and wait for them to walk to the target
- generates a lot of Ward with Rip Blood
- Minions are basically immortal as long as they have a target to attack
- interactive, fast and fun
How does it work?
- Jump into a group of enemies with Transplant, so they get feared.
- Summon either your Bone Golem (against a large group of enemies) or your Archmage between you and the enemies.
- Constantly cast Rip Blood on that Minion to generate ward and buff it with Dread Shade.
- Every Rip Blood cast on Bone Golem will trigger his Bone Nova, but don’t hesitate to hit your Archmage - it won’t hurt him and you want to build up your ward.
- Bone Golem generates a lot of threat and will be the focus target, while also obliterating hordes of enemies with his Bone Nova.
- Keep in mind that Bone Golem has a 10 second cooldown and don’t summon your Minion too far away from you, or it will walk back to you before attacking.
- Dread Shade lasts 20 seconds and has a 6 second cooldown - you can easily keep it up on both your minions for boss fights or at forge fights.
- Archmage can hit 1 enemy with all 5 of his projectiles, so summon him as close as you can to bosses or strong enemies.
Some additional info
- River of Bones passive: You want 1 point in this asap, as it allows your Minions to leech health from the insane Crits they deal.
- Blades of the Forlorn passive: +70% critical Strike Multiplier combined with the 100% critchance from Dread Shade boost your Minion damage by a lot.
- The unique amulet Death Rattle (almost) doubles your damage and the increased damage to minions is not an issue - take this if you can.
- Increased Minion Health is not needed, you can swap it with Cast Speed on your Catalyst or Minion Health Regen/Health gained on Potion Use on your Belt.
- +Skeletal Mage level on your Relic also gives increased Minion Damage, and is even slightly better than pure increased Minion Damage at Tier 4 and 5.
- As long as you don’t have +Skeletal Mage level on your relic, don’t take the Ossein Frenzy skill node. It helps in boss fights, but it’s not needed.
- You can swap Frozen Tomb with Grey Merchant on the Skeletal Mage for even more dps, but Cryomancer outperforms Pyromancer.
- The Dread Shade skill node Flesh Harvest is currently bugged and not working (at least on the 1 minion buffed by dread shade). If that gets fixed you can either remove the Pernicious Pact skill Node or take Infernal Shade instead of Transplant to make use of it.
- The Dread Shade skill node Grim Fate is also not working for the 1 minion - I reported that issue again, but I also found an older bug report, where they stated it’s only buffing the Aura and working as intended, because All for One removes Aura Buffs. Because of that i took Martyrdom (okay but not needed), Wisdom of the Dead (unnecessary) and Duskheart (unnecessary).