Increasing critical chance formula for minion skills - How it works?

From wiki:

On a hit, the Critical Strike Chance or Melee Critical Strike is rolled to determine if the hit is critical or not. If the hit is critical it increases the base damage by the Critical Strike Multiplier

Base Damage on Critical = (Critical Strike Multiplier) x (Skill Base)

Summon Bear: 120% Increasing Critical Strike Chance (Primal Precision - Skill) and 10% Increasing Critical Strike Chance with Melee Attacks (Serrated Claws - Passive). Base Minion Critical Strike Chance is 5%.

How exactly formula for Increasing Critical Strike Chance works?

Is it: 5*(1,2+0.1+…) = 6.5% ?

BTW you missed a 1 from the formula it should be 5*(1+1.2+0.1+…)=11.5
That is assuming that Primal Precision and Serrated Claws stack how I expect them to.
Cant check the tooltip text for bear ATM (still leveling char up).

Note Sabertooth says +x% added critical strike chance and Serrated Claws says +X% increased critical strike chance. That two different crit chance increases according to Hackalöken on the discord added is flat and increased is multiplicative.

Thanks for clarification.

Summon Bear with max both Primal Precision (skill) and Serrated Claws (passive):

Base cc * [ 1 + (Primal Precision/100) + (Serrated Claws/100) + (…/100) ]
5*(1+1.2+1)= 16%

Summon Sabertooth with max both Keen Senses (skill) and Serrated Claws (passive)

[ Base cc + (Base cc * Keen Senses)/100 ] * [ 1 + (Serrated Claws/100) + (…/100) ]
[5+(5*0.75)] *(1+1)= 17.5%

That actually big increase for critical chance base.

I won’t spend 10 points for Serrated Claws there are passives that i like more. My minions damage is fine without it.

Real crit chance =[base crit chance+ sum(added crit chance)]*[1+(increased crit chance/100)]

That is for sabretooth with maxed keen senses its (5+75)(1+1)= 802=160% crit strike chance yep that right with both maxed the Sabertooth has more than 100% crit strike no idea if the extra useful or not.

100% critical chance means hit always do damage with critical multiplier. Critical chance for hit with chance above 100% can be useful not taking Serrated Claws for more increase critical chance.
On Sabertooth i use:
(5+75) *1= 80%

That’s great.

Never mind just got info from a dev and the tool tip wrong for keen senses :frowning: and it really should say increased crit strike chance.

Thanks for checking.

Summon Bear with max both Primal Precision (skill) and Serrated Claws (passive):
Base CC * [ 1 + (Primal Precision/100) + (Serrated Claws/100) + (…/100) ] = Summon Bear CC
5*(1+1.2+1)= 16%

Summon Sabertooth with max both Keen Senses (skill) and Serrated Claws (passive):
Base CC * [ 1 + (Keen Senses/100) + (Serrated Claws/100) + (…/100) ] = Summon Sabertooth CC
5*(1+0.75 +1)= 13.5%

Yep that right though Mike Weicker has stated he fixed the tooltip and has doubled the value to 30%. So Sabertooth will have 17.5% crit chance with maxed Keen senses and Claws post patch.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.