Increased Spell Damage Per Skeletal Mage possible bug

Hello everyone, first of all excuse my English, it is translated from google translate.

I would like to explain a possible bug with the prefix ‘x% Increased Spell Damage Per Skeletal Mage’.

I have noticed that the buff is not applied until the skeletons are re-summoned. For example, if I equip
an armor with this prefix and with the skeletons already summoned, the buff is not applied automatically, I have to
re-summon the skeletons to aply the buff.

On the other hand, if I switch to the previous armor, the buff is still applied until I re-summon again
the skeletons.

In short: the prefix buff is associated with the skeletons and not with the equipment that has the prefix.

example:

DPS hungering souls:

• With 4 Skeleton Mages Summoned: 966
  • With the same 4 skeleton mages, equipping armor with + 26% Increased Spell Damage Per Skeletal Mage: 817 (no buff applied)
  • Re-summon all 4 skeleton mages: 1129 (buff applied)
  • Same 4 skeleton wizards, switching to the previous armor: 1278 (buff remains)
  • Re-summon all 4 skeleton wizards: 966 (buff disappears)

I think the buff has to apply and disappear at the moment the armor is switched.

What do you think?

Thanks for the report. It’s a known situation.
The minions receive their abilities when they are summoned. If you change anything and want to apply it, you have to summon them again.

But doesn’t the “increased spell damage per Skellie Mage” affect the player’s spell damage? I wouldn’t be surprised if the affix had to be equipped when the Mages were summoned but I’d also kinda expect that to be updated “live” on the character.

Yes, pretty sure there is a split. The minion part snapshots while the char part adapts.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.