Incorrect class level display

Not sure when it appeared. But now my spellblade’s level is frozen at 25. Though I spent more points then 25. Also, I have Innervate skill which requires 35 points. So it seems it’s just a display bug.

Also it remains after re-login.

Thanks for the report! Did you hit the “Ascend to Spellblade” button that is present when you aren’t previewing the later passives? I’m wondering if it’s a display bug or if you aren’t actually supposed to have those nodes unlocked and Innervate unlocked by mistake.

If to be honest, I can’t remember exactly. I’m sure I saw it, but did I click it… I can’t say :slightly_frowning_face:

But I’m sure I clicked button to view higher passives before I could reach them.
And it’s possible that it happened during the same session when I actually reached ascension level (still, it’s an assumption).

To double check if you’ve pressed it you can close the passives window and then go to a new zone, then open it again. The button should appear if you didn’t press it. Also, your class in the Character sheet should depend on if you pressed it.

Hm, I launched the game today and that button appeared. After I clicked it UI became completely normal. It’s pretty funny - I reentered yesterday (without full client restart) and the bug still was there :slight_smile:

No worries. If you have “Preview Passives” enabled when you reach the threshold the button doesn’t always appear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.