Improving nemesis spawns in monos

Hello travelers,

I was thinking of how to improve nemesis during the mono grind, especially for the first time through un-empowered. One of the things right now is that there is little reason to go for bonus stability / explore a map after the main objective is complete. I think the following change might help a lot for both player progression, as well as engagement in monoliths and nemesis system in general.

Scenario A: nemesis encountered while locating mono objective → no change from existing process
Scenario B: primary mono objective complete → Chat message states “there is no sign of a nemesis nearby.” Player can safely exit mono without FOMO.
Scenario C: primary mono objective complete → Chat message states “there is still a nemesis lurking nearby.” Player can then choose to keep searching the map for the nemesis (possibly having the direction icon spawn at infinite range when the bonus stability reaches 100%) or leave the map to continue their mono progression.

I think the key part is that this allows players to freely interact with the nemesis system without feeling like they’ve “wasted” their time exploring an empty map. Thank you for your time.