"If I were a dev..." *Necromancer wish-list*

oh no, i am angry. i’m paying for a product and not receiving what was promised. it’s the angry people yelling at HR that get things to change, not the people who pretend everything is okay or “it could be worse” and just accept the reality that they can be screwed over.
but I do appreciate the defense.

1 Like

Fair enough, and you have every right to be. Regardless I’m glad someone is saying something. No anger on my end personally though, I’ve gotten my money’s worth out of it as far as I’m concerned, if I dropped it I wouldn’t even flinch. Rather wouldn’t because it could be extremely fun, but worst case and all.

Clarifying real quick: I’m angry with the game itself, frustrated with EHG in their decisions and design mentality to nerf things and make weird changes rather than fix abilities/bring other abilities up to par.

I will just address this part so as not to derail the thread further. I did not refer to his opening comment when asking op to chill. That is a valid suggestion. But for him to chill and not lash out at anyone’s reply that deviate from his view. The game already has warning on early access so bugs and changes are expected so please, if someone got too emotional on early access change, wait for the full release to judge it properly.

you seem to be missing the point. this is a FEEDBACK FORUM for the early access game, this is what DIRECTS THE CHANGES that get made to the game prior to release. if we had to “wait for release to judge” then they would have made this a closed beta with only internal, paid testers, and we wouldn’t even know about it until release.
asking for changes is literally why we are here.

1 Like

If you actually read the posts, you’ll see critiques of the playstyle of necromancer summoning. Thoughtful suggestions in case the developers want to understand perspectives on why they’re not fun.

I thought this forum was exactly the place for feedback and suggestions… isn’t telling people to chill with their opinions another way to say they’re not valid?

2 Likes

I never mentioned anything about being emotional, only that you’re sensitive. Which is ok. you were right Zar is angry, which he has every right to be. We’re all adults here right? What’s the game’s rating? We should be allowed to express a little anger with a game dev when they make bad decisions. EHG can handle it, they’re not going to cry over this post tonight.

I imagine you’re the type of person to order steak at a restaurant only to get chicken, and still eat the chicken anyways judging by your responses earlier on.

1 Like

Why are you even here then? :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hey Guys, just a friendly reminder to please be civil when discussing topics on forums. We understand that you are all passionate players and unhappy with the recent minion changes but please keep the discussion constructive between each other.

Thank you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.