Idols give no or not the accurate bonus

So I recently tested some idols for my sentinel and found out, that:

(All tests were made on the training dummy with the void spell “Smite” (Void knight: “Temporal Corruption”) with devouring orbs.
Base Spell power: 180%, 117 adaptive spell damage, 190% void damage, 7 attunement, void damage +26 from “Temp. Corruption” and “Void Bolts”)

1. “Spiteful Adorned Rahyeh Idol” (xx% increased void damage for 4 seconds) doesnt give me ANY damage increase when a skill echoes (“Echoing Strike” + follow up skills mastered). Basically the same damage as if no idols at all.

2.1 “Annihilating Huge Rahyeh Idol” (xx% increased damage for 4 seconds if you have cast devoouring orb recently) with a total of +137% damage bonus gave me a damage increase of roughly 20%.
2.2 A mix of other idols with “xx% void damage” with a total of 134% increased void damage gave me around the same damage numbers as in 2) A).

1. “Wrathful large Rahyeh Idol” (xx% increased damage with smite) with exactly +137% damage bonus gave me a damage increase of roughly 95%.

1, 2.1 & 2.2 are known issues that have been around for a while.

#3 isn’t a bug because it’s adding the +137% to your existing bonuses resulting in a net 95% increase (if you already have a sum of 1,000% increase damage & add another 137% you’d be doing 13.7% more damage than before).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.