Idol Slot Quests List

I could not find anything except for this one video that explained which quests to do for Idol slots. So after making a new character and running through every single quest I could find I have compiled this list for so hopefully less people have to struggle to find that one obscure quest to get those last two slots.

A bit of a warning for those that care, there will be spoilers.

Main Story Quests: Saving Last Refuge, The Admiral’s Dreadnought, The Lance of Heorot.

Side Story Quests, An Ancient Hunt (time rift found in the Shattered Valley near the waypoint), The Corrupted Lake (time rift found in Lake Liath near the waypoint), The Sapphire Tablet (Quest given in the Oracle’s Abode by the Shrine Maiden), A Heoborean Cure (Given in Heoborea by an old man), Liberating the Nomads (Given in the Nomad Camp by the Nomad Survivor).

Those are all you need to do for the full 4X4 slots available currently.

15 Likes

Gentleman and a Scholar!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Outstanding. Thank you!

2 Likes

Great to have this compiled. Thanks wowow2264!

2 Likes

Very nice! I think I’ll add this info to my video description :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the responses! It makes me happy to see other people were helped by this :smiley:

Go ahead McFluffin, I don’t mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will copy paste this to my beginner guides if that is ok?

2 Likes

Sure, I’d like it if you put a small note or something that gives me credit for making the list but otherwise go for it :smiley:

This goes also goes for whomever wants to add this to their own stuff :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.