Idea For Viewing The World Map

Please correct me if there is already something in the works.

I was wondering if there was anyway to change how the Camp icons are viewed on the world map. As well to indicate on the tabs at the top for each timeline too indicate if there is a quest available. Changing the color of all camp locations so it is easy to distinguish from the other areas would be nice. I posted an edited screenshot to give an example of what I am talking about, of course how it’s done is upto you.

Last Epoch World Map.zip (356.0 KB)

This is not completely what you suggested, but we get a new world map as announced here.

We don’t know if there will be more changes besides pure artwork though.

But i think getting Lost, where you are, or where certain things are is a common complaint from newer players.

1 Like

Just want to thank you for the very fast reply.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a pretty Heavy hitter. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Really great guy though seriously.

3 Likes

Pffft, only because I’m asleep…

1 Like

Yo I am watching that live stream and saw the new map design. This being said can anyone delete this thread. Please and thank you. Also want to say that map design coming is pretty nice to follow progress

I don’t think deleting this thread is necessary.

I am sure alot of other people might have suggestions or questiosn about the map and maybe this will get their attention to some of the informations we already got about the new UI

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.