Ice torn crashes the game

After using a few skills with druid in 0.8.4 and then pressing Ice thorn, it crashes the game multiple times.

After that i started the game again and pressed ice thorns without other skills and it worked fine.
Iam not sure which skill combination makes it crash however.

It didn’t crashed instantly but froze slowly until nothing happened. Even when I closed the error my pc was slow till LE was done quitting the game fully.

Yup, this has been reported a few times (well, twice) this evening:

Could you post the requested files from this support page?
https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406713759515-How-to-Get-Help-with-Crashing-Issues

Hey there…

There is a short post on the technical section where apparently related to a specifc node? Can anyone confirm this?

Can you show me a picture of your Ic Thorns specialization tree when it crashed you?

Sorry i have no picture anymore since i swapped it out after the crashes.
Next time i try to think about making a printscreen.
I do know the nodes i leveled however.

Icy Thorns specialization:
3 points into Dagger thorns
2 points into Bramble Armour
3 points into Spell thorns

The other druid skills that i used with it were:
Spriggan form
Fury leap
Summon spriggan

I was mostly expiring the new skills within the Spriggan form in the end of time section at the dummy.
After using some skills i jumped out the form to use icy thorns and then it crashed.

I know but i didnt saw reports about my combination of skills so i wanted to make sure that EHG knows about this one aswell.

1 Like

We have a likely fix for this in 0.8.4b. Please let us know if it’s still happening and include your logs if so. Thanks!

1 Like

I will test it when 0.8.4b. is out!

That was ~14 hours ago.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.